Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Floral Card

Today I thought I'd get a head start on mother's day, it comes by so fast so I wanted to be prepared. I have quit a few cards to make and this is a good one that's not too hard to reproduce but easy to change up, between the colors of flowers and sequins.




I  made some freehand flowers and little dots on some Tim Holtz watercolor paper using some colorless masking fluid and a thin paint brush then colored them with some pretty bright spring colors, stamped my greeting on some vellum and added some gold sequins for some bling, Then just mounted it on a Neenah solar white standard A2 card base.

Also entering my first challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog this weeks it to create your own background!! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! I can't believe you free hand drew the flowers?! They are so great. I really like the Aqua color for the background.

    ReplyDelete