Saturday, November 18, 2017

White Textured backgrounds Ft.New SSS/CZ Design products

For today's card I'm focusing on a white backgrounds with texture...and some new CZ Design products for Simon Says Stamp. I just love the look of the colorful sentiment on a white background they pop beautifully! and work amazing with these new products!

For the first card started with a white card base and some additional strips of  the same white card stock and of mesh origami paper...one of my favorite things to use on cards its adds such amazing texture. I then water colored rainbow colors with Dr. Ph. Martin's liquid watercolor and die cut "Happy" out of that piece. I added some spectrum noir clear glitter pen over then letters and glued them to my background panel.



I then white heat embossed birthday to you on a strip of black card stock and adhered it below Happy. I then added some enamel dot/nuovo drops to finish the card.


For the Second card I started by embossing a white panel with the We R Memory keepers Geometric embossing folder, and spritzed it with some Heidi swapp color shine spray in white (It's hard to tell in the pictures but it has an great sheen in person).I attached the panel on some craft foam to my gray card base.


 For the sentiments I painted some greens, blues, and teals on to some Canson water color paper and then stamped, white heat embossed and die cut HAPPY from the SSS & Cz Design Birthday Palooza stamp set. I also cut a thin strip from it as well. I white heat embossed the rest of the sentiment on a small piece of gray card stock that coordinated with the card base.


I popped both sentiments on some craft foam and adhered them to the card. I attached the thin piece of water colored paper to the edge of the panel and added some enamel dots to finish the card!





No comments:

Post a Comment