Friday, May 1, 2015

Simon Says Stamp May Card kit!!

Today's card Features the May Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. I absolutely love this months kit it's great for wedding cards or even graduation cards (soon to come lol). 


Enjoy!!



I started with my usual standard neenah solar white card base and a piece of Strathmore watercolor paper. I stamped the big Congratulations greeting from the stamp set included in this moth kit in versamark and heat embossed it with Hero Arts embossing powder. Then I did a fun "smooshing" distress ink background with all shades of pinks.




I stamped the two flag banners from the same stamp set in the upper left corner, the long one in Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink ink and the Dashed line banner in Rangers Wild Orchid. I stamped the little circle with a heart on watercolor paper and punched it out with a small circle punch. Put some glue dots on the back and attached it to the banner. Lastly I added some Wink of Stella to the long banner, the circle heart (it spread the pink ink a little which was nice it made it a little less stark white), and scattered some pink sequins to finish it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment