Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Color of Fun!

Today I have a fun little post to talk about Simon Says Stamps new release called The Color of Fun!

This release is chock full of the high quality Simon Says Stamp products we've come to know and love. There's stamps, dies, stencils, a fun grid paper pad and 12 NEW ink pad colors that are to bright and summery.

I mean rite look at these inks. The colors include Jellybean, Sunkist, Blue Jay, Scuba, Catkin, Duckling, Rosie Cheeks, Cloudy Sky, Melon, Wisteria, Hollyhock, and Spring Rain. I can't wait to show you guys some fun projects with these colors the wheels are churning with ideas already .




Next we have some AMAZING stamp sets and even some with coordinating dies. The top set is called Scream for Ice cream I can't wait to create a fun big sundae with the ice cream stamps. The middle stamp set, Big Scripty Greetings, the set is definitely my favorite already is has such versatile sayings that are big and bold and will go with so many cards. The third one I'm showing is actually a corroboration set with Wplus9 called Many Thanks, its an awesome floral building set where you layer the stamps with different shades of ink to create a dimensional image. I also love the bottom set which is called Explore nature the trees give a real mod 70's look and are gonna be so fun to color (the rest of the stamps will be linked below).


Now on to the dies there are some fun unique dies in this release. Starting off with dies that coordinate with another stamp set and a stencil, we have Find your Happy. This set just screams summer the awesome sun with its coordinating die is gonna be so fun to put on a card.

Another one of the dies is this awesome Firework Burst set, I can already see the 4th of July cards!
And the last but not least Product I"m sharing is this Rockin Roller Coaster die, This is probably my favorite one, I've never seen a die like this it's so unique and gonna be so fun on a card...who doesn't love roller coasters rite?

I've only shown some of the awesome new products here, there are so many that I know your all going to love and make such beautiful projects with. I can't wait to see them all!

Head over to Simon Says Stamp and pick up some of these fun new products! 






No comments:

Post a Comment