Friday, April 6, 2018

Triangle Background Card!!

For today's card I wanted to create my own background with the new MFT triangle stax die set and was dying to use the new You Da Best die from CZ Designs..


I started with a piece of watercolor paper and my zig clean clear color brush marker, I scribbled on a little square of each of my desired colors and took my fine mist spray bottle and spritzed the paper. This helped mix and meld the colors creating some beautiful mixes.I then die cut all my triangles out and attached them to another piece of white card stock in a nesting pattern


For my sentiment I used new You da best die from CZ designs and hello friend embossed on a piece painted watercolor paper. I attached both sentiments on fun foam and then on to my card with some fun different sequins to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment